RRD Move MKIII 2015
PROGRAM: Freewave / Wave onshore 5 battens – Freemove 6 battens
The 2015 Move is without a doubt the most versatile sail range in the RRD line. From a powerful 6 batten blaster in the 7.2, down to a radical 5 batten manoeuvre orientated 4.2. It is a range that covers every use through the entire wind range.
DETAIL: The concept behind the Move is to provide the ultimate sail no matter what the wind strength. In the larger sizes, 6 battens give a powerful foil that has been refined to give more skin tension, and therefore increased stability and control. The 6.2 and 5.7 feature 5 battens and are the perfect match for a sporty freestyle wave / freemove board. Blasting, jumping, gybing, they do it all. Finally the smaller sizes 5.2, 4.7 and 4.2, offer even higher levels of manoeuvrability combined with a powerful drive, feeling equally at home on a freestyle wave, Fire wave or full on Wave Cult-
Note* DO NOT BE AFRAID TO TAKE THESE MOVES INTO THE WAVES.
- 7.2 / 6.7 – 6 batten blasters with a sporty throw-about feel.
- 6.2 / 5.7 – 5 batten power sail to bump, jump and blast.
- 5.2/4.7/4.2 – 5 batten power wave/freestylewave sail
- NEW Customised Kevlar reinforced foot and head panels
- NEW Stiffer and lighter mini leech battens
- Customised printed X-ply
- 3D moulded tack fairing
- Finger Clew patch with 3D moulding.
- Head curve – Reduction in the top batten length to reduce swing weight at the top of the sail.
- Cross panel construction – Using panel layout to give heavy duty support along load lines.
What Windsurf Magazine said about the 5.2 Move: “The Move could be one of the ultimate ‘real world’ wave sailor’s companions. Perfect for reaching ramps fast and early, maximising less-then-ideal surf conditions and the occasional trip to some meatier waves are all well within it’s remit”.