RRD Barracuda LTE 5 8 Y26
- Merk: RRD
- Model: Barracuda 5'8 LTE Y26
RRD Barracuda LTE 5 8 Y26 - Directional - Barracuda 5 8 LTE Y26 - RRD
RRD Barracuda LTE 5'8 Y26
- Slightly wider outline towards the nose with a pintail winger tail to increase control and comfort while allowing great turning potential with plenty grip.
- Full mono-concave hull with heaps of rocker on the tail. Planing fast and holding control on choppy waters.
- Thicker volume mid section in between your feet to allow floatation and keeping momentum at lower speed.
- Thin rail profile on nose and tail to allow the best grip at high speed and lower the volume to keep the weight down.
The new LTE technology comes straight from the ultimate molded surfboards technology which consists of a high definition EPS core, made with a high definition “Super EPS“ mold, which is then injected with 36 Kgs/m3 density bit’s. This phenomenal core is so strong that you could ride it on the water without any lamination on it! The Full Glass layup makes the board super flexible to ride and really strong to impact resistance, creating unmatched durability.
5’8″x 18 ¾” “x 2 ⅛ 24 LTS
Round Winger Tail:
If you’re looking for the best possible traction and control when surfing, your choice will be a pin tail. This type of tail has the narrowest width of all your basic surfboard tail shapes. Because the tail’s surface area is small, this allows the tail of the board to grab hold of the water, and maintain direction by tracking. The pin tail shape is like an arrowhead, with two curved lines coming to a point. This design will give you good water flow over the tail of the board, allowing the tail to hold better, and avoiding any abrupt release that could knock you off your board.