Simmer Flywave 2020
- Merk: Simmer Style
- Model: Flywave 2020
Simmer Flywave 2020 - Sale - Flywave 2020 - Simmer Style
Simmer Flywave 2020
Simmer’s Ground Swell Design has quickly become our team´s all time favorite wave board. The Flywave has a solid, well proven big wave heritage with a rocker adapted from Kai Katchadourian's Peahi board. Taking this super fast and stable rocker into a curvier and shorter outline, then adding a winger swallow tail that ends close to your back foot, we then tuned the performance of the board to also fit the modern and slashy style of World Cup prodigy Marc Paré. The result is a board that provides excellent agility and lets the rider adapt the turning radius to any type of wave. The control and speed down the line is retained even in the biggest and fastest of waves.
An extremely efficient rocker with low-drag entry gets the Flywave up and moving with only the slightest gust, increasing both it’s ability for jumping as well the ability to catch more waves in lighter winds. Combining this rocker with a double concave V bottom creates a fast and smooth rail to rail performance as well as excellent control at speed or in messy conditions, whether going for big jumps or blasting down the line in waves. The Winger Swallow tail design has a straight edge outline behind the winger, which adds considerable grip and stability in powerful top turns.
The Flywave can easily adapt to different turning and riding styles, it can be ridden in hollow sections of small waves with quick aerial rotations, as well as perform in longer drawn out turns in much bigger surf where you need to trust the rails with your life.
- Fast V based rocker for early planing and control at high riding speeds
- Accelerated V towards the tail and a short swallow tail design for snappy rail to rail performance and preserved speed in powerful cutbacks.
- Winger design with a straight tail outline enhances grip in top turns
- Thin rails in the tail for increased responsiveness at speed
- The Flywave comes with 5 carbon slot boxes to allow fine tuning of the riding characteristics by switching between thruster and quad setups.
|Vin setup||Thruster / Quad|